Sailing in Douro Experience
In this private and exclusive program, we will discover the beautiful and charming Douro Valley, sailing on its majestic river. The Douro Wine Region is visited in an exclusive, relaxing way. Sharing stories and wine, we will discover the beautiful Vineyards where the wines of this region are produced, with the river always keeping us company.
We depart from Porto to embark at Folgosa in the heart of Douro Valley, traveling through the beautiful road 222, recognized to be one of the most attractive roads in the world.
In an elegant private sailboat, we will sail to one of the most emblematic vineyards in this region, for a visit, a Vineyard tour, and a unique experience, the perfect combination of the region’s gastronomy paired with the best wines of the property.
We share flavors and stories, as the wines are the keepers of the deepest secrets, they reflect the time, the efforts of those who create them, the harvest ritual, the people, and the places.
Then we start our return, always enjoying the unique Douro landscape, perfectly in harmony with nature, with a balance of our senses and emotions.
A perfect day to keep in our memory.
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included 2h Private sailboat cruiseLunch paired with the property winesPersonal GuideVisit to a Vineyard and wine tasting
- Not Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo Boat2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board4WD experience in Douro Valley5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 typical tasting locationsA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)Entrances mentioned on the ProgramEntry FeesLunchOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPortugal oldest townPrivate 2h CruiseProfessional Guidethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to a Winery and Wine TastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic centerVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfessional Driver/guide2h Private sailboat cruiseVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingLunch paired with the wines of the property
- Not IncludedFlights to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Enjoy a private and exclusive cruise in Douro Valley;
Visit a family owned Vineyard;
Admire the beautiful landscape of this region;
Taste the region's gastronomy paired with the best wines.
Discover the impressive beauty of Douro Valley. Let yourself be astonished by the landscape and celebrate the moment with local wines and food.