Minho Wine Region Experience
Discovering Minho Wine Region.
On this private tour, starting in Porto, we invite you to visit the region of Vinho Verde (Green Wine) as well as the typical small villages, rich in history and culture.
Our first destination will be Barcelos, a charm-filled Minho city, famous for its stories and legends. We will then continue to Ponte de Lima, the oldest town in Portugal, that hides deep roots and ancestral costumes. Here we will take a stroll through the historic center and make a stop to taste some typical sweets of the city and the Minho Region.
Lunch will be an authentic, traditional experience, a true discovery of the delicious Minho gastronomy.
With our energy restored, we will then set off on the Green Wine Route, which leads us through a magnificent landscape, home to some of the most beautiful places in Portugal. We travel to Monção, where the famous Alvarinho wine is produced, visiting one of the most famous Vineyards in the region. We continue our journey to Valença, known for being the gateway to Portugal for pilgrims traveling on the ancient route from Santiago de Compostela.
Our day will end in Caminha, a charming village that invites you to relax and enjoy a breathtaking sunset.
Are you ready to be astonished?
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- IncludedProfessional Driver/guideVisit to BarcelosVisit to Ponte De LimaVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to Valença do Minho and MonçãoVisit to Caminha
- Not IncludedFlight to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Enjoy this fantastic experience into the Vinho Verde Wine Region;
Discover Ponte de Lima, and its historical heritage, culture and gastronomy;
Visit Monção, home to spas and the Alvarinho Wine;
Enjoy a beautiful sunset in Caminha, a fortified border town.
The Minho Region in the North of Portugal is famous for its ancient traditions and delicious Green Wine. A perfect combination of culture, genuine traditions and local food.