Lisbon Wine Experience
A Sea-Flavored wine
We start our private program by departing from Lisbon and discovering unique enchanted places, a moment to be celebrated with the elegant wines of the Lisbon wine region.
Our first stop will be Sintra, a city of palaces, landscapes, culture, and art. We walk its narrow streets as we share stories of Celtic bard myths, and Moorish legends, in a unique, almost magical scenario.
Then we continue to Colares, with vineyards protected by dunes, to discover the wines of this region. For many, these elegant wines are praised for elegance and good taste.
We travel along the coast to Azenhas do Mar, with its houses almost carved in rock, peeking out over the Atlantic. Lunch will be an experience to taste slowly, without any hurry, while watching the tides.
With the sea as our guide, we will stop in Cascais, a fascinating cosmopolitan village. With a landscape in shades of blue, the perfect balance of the sea, the mountains, and the palaces make us remember the days when this was the place chosen by the aristocracy for the summer. Cascais defies being discovered.
We return to Lisbon to visit Estoril, always overlooking the sea…
Come and discover this beautiful and sophisticated region!
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included Professional GuideTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic center
- Not Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo Boat2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board2h Private sailboat cruise4WD experience in Douro Valley5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 typical tasting locationsA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)Entrances mentioned on the ProgramEntry FeesLunchLunch paired with the property winesOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPersonal GuidePortugal oldest townPrivate 2h Cruisethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to a Winery and Wine TastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfessional driver/guideVisit to SintraVisit to ColaresVisit to CascaisVisit to Azenhas do MarVisit to a Vineyard and wine tasting
- Not IncludedFlights to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Discover Sintra, a village of palaces, beautiful landscapes, culture and art;
Taste the wines from Colares, a praise to elegance and good taste;
Admire Azenhas do Mar, with its houses almost carved in rock, peeking out over the Atlantic;
Visit Cascais, a fascinating cosmopolitan village.
Lisbon is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Come and discover this vibrating city, the melancholid Fado and the cultural heritage of Lisbon.