Lisbon Food Experience
A tasty way to discover Lisbon.
A discovery of the city of Lisbon using all our senses, especially the taste, which is essential for this tour!
Lisbon is culture, light, traditions, and also a town full of flavors and lifestyle and it is this meeting with this multiculturalism that we want you to enjoy in this private program.
At a walking pace, with a stimulating taste, we are going to know the Baixa (downtown) of Lisbon, the Mouraria, an old and authentic quarter of Lisbon, where Fado was born, full of stories waiting to be told, always a very relaxed way and with stops to savour the typical tapas (petiscos). Then, we go on till reaching the elegant Chiado, an intellectual and well-kept quarter.
Mansions and buildings hiding artistic treasures are sides by side with Michelin stars restaurants and historical cafes. A perfect place to make a stop and get to know all the spots that have inspired so many artists.
Let us climb to the Castle, between the narrow and charming streets, and, in the end, one of the most breathtaking views of the city is waiting for us. This is the perfect place to look at the unique light of the city and, of course, to enjoy another moment of this gastronomic discovery.
An experience that will add an ingredient to your holidays!.
- Departure Main city square, Old town
- Departure Time Please arrive by 02:15 PM for a prompt departure at 02:30 PM.
- Return Time Approximately 05:30 PM.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included A visit to 7 typical tasting locationsEntrances mentioned on the ProgramEntry FeesPersonal Guide
- Not Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo Boat2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board2h Private sailboat cruise4WD experience in Douro Valley5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)LunchLunch paired with the property winesOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPortugal oldest townPrivate 2h CruiseProfessional Guidethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to a Winery and Wine TastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic centerVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfessional GuideA visit to 5 typical tasting locationsEntrances mentioned on the program
- Not IncludedFlights to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Savor Lisbon food and discover its culture and traditions;
Discover the real food, people and traditions of Lisbon;
Visit the old and authentic quarter of Lisbon, where Fado was born.
Lisbon is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Europe. Come and discover this vibrating city, the melancholid Fado and the cultural Heritage of Lisbon.