Douro Valley Tour
The magnificent Douro Valley.
The wine marks the landscape of the Douro region, so beautiful in its natural landscape and so rich in its traditions.
We will take you on a leisurely journey through the flavors of the Douro, discovering the charming family-owned vineyards, and their ancient traditions.
From start to finish, your tour is designed around your wine-tasting preferences and your vision of a perfect day in the beautiful Douro Valley.
Departing from Porto, our first stop will be Régua in the heart of Douro Valley, for a delightful wine tasting at a traditional family-owned vineyard. We will take you on a relaxed tour of the Douro’s flavors and beautiful landscape.
Our lunch will be an authentic experience enriched by the stories told by the local people. Sharing feelings and memories is treasured in the Douro region, an experience enhanced further by the ever-present river, imposing its magnificent beauty.
Relaxed and soulful, we will continue our perfect day traveling along with one of the most beautiful roads in the region, to enjoy a private cruise. We will surrender to the river’s magic, floating in its calm waters and watching the landscape slowly pass our eyes. We will arrive at Pinhão, with the day coming to an end, but with the certainty that we traveled through a world of emotions.
A day to remember and a place to return to.
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo BoatEntrances mentioned on the ProgramProfessional GuideTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard and wine tasting
- Not Included 2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board2h Private sailboat cruise4WD experience in Douro Valley5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 typical tasting locationsA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)Entry FeesLunchLunch paired with the property winesOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPersonal GuidePortugal oldest townPrivate 2h Cruisethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to a Winery and Wine TastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic centerVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfissional Driver/guideVisit to a Vineyard and wine tasting1h Cruise in a typical Rabelo boat
- Not IncludedFlights to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Enjoy a luxurious private experience in one of the oldest demarcated Wine Regions in the world;
Admire the vines growing on terraced slopes leading down to the river;
Travel to Peso da Régua, considered the heart of the Douro Wine Region;
Discover the small town of Pinhão, with one of the most beautiful railway stations in Portugal;
Taste the famous Port Wine and douro wines and learn about the traditional wine-production;
Enjoy the stunning views of the Valley and the river aboard a traditional Douro boat.
Discover the impressive beauty of Douro Valley. Let yourself be astonished by the landscape and celebrate the moment with local wines and food.