Douro Valley in a 4WD Vehicle
A different way of getting to know the Douro Wine Region is an experience in a 4 WD, which allows us to go further into this beautiful and superb nature.
Traveling from Porto, we will cross the mountains around the Porto region, going along the vineyards and allowing ourselves to be delighted by the magnificent landscape.
As the more inaccessible trails are the most amazing ones, we will use trails seldom explored with a privileged view over the vineyard terraces with the Douro River always keeping us company.
We will be stopping to be able to appreciate the fantastic viewpoints that the Douro offers us and, enjoy the unique beauty of this place in a very relaxed way.
And being the simple things the best of life, lunch will be a genuine and informal experiment, a picnic with the best of local gastronomy. A moment to share stories and traditions.
In this impressive paradise, we are going to visit a Port Wine Vineyard, for a delicious wine tasting.
A special day and a tribute to the Douro Valley, as this region is gastronomy, culture, nature, history, and… discovery!
Come and join us in this adventure and get to know the Douro Valley as you have never imagined.
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included 4WD experience in Douro ValleyProfessional GuideTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard with wine tasting
- Not Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo Boat2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board2h Private sailboat cruise5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 typical tasting locationsA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)Entrances mentioned on the ProgramEntry FeesLunchLunch paired with the property winesOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPersonal GuidePortugal oldest townPrivate 2h Cruisethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to a Winery and Wine TastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic centerVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfessional Driver/guide4WD experienceVisit to a Vineyard with wine tasting
- Not IncludedFlights to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Enjoy an exclusive experience in Douro Valley;
Discover the hidden paths of this magnificente region in a 4 WD experience;
Appreciate the fantastic viewpoints and enjoy the unique beauty of this place;
Join us for a picnic and taste the delicious gastronomy;
Be adventurous and get to know Douro as you have never imagined.
Discover the impressive beauty of Douro Valley. Let yourself be astonished by the landscape and celebrate the moment with local wines and food.