Dolphins Route Tour
The River Sado estuary dolphin community is the only one in Portugal with a sedentary life and one of the few existing in this type of ecosystem in the world.
Departing from Lisbon to meet the Sado estuary blue and calm waters, to watch the dolphins playing cheerfully who, like us humans, also have their own states of mind, touching us with their interaction.
There is also the possibility, if the weather allows it, to make a stop and swim in these crystal clear waters, in one of the most beautiful bays in the world.
Lunch will be in Setúbal, a city that has the genuine charm of the “people of the sea”. The beautiful bay is an invitation to watch the sea views. Also, gastronomy tastes like the sea with a big variety of fresh fish and seafood.
We will go on to the Arrábida National Park, with its unique beauty, in a sublime combination between the blue sea and the deep green earth. Let yourself be conquered by one of the most impressive landscapes, by the charming white and thin sandy beaches and transparent waters, that we would think to only find in the Mediterranean, but that you can find here, where the mountain meets the sea.
Time for a break, to taste the wines of this region and its famous cheese, and for a farewell to this beautiful region.
A perfect day between the sea, the river, and the mountain.
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included LunchPersonal GuideVisit to a Winery and Wine Tasting
- Not Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo Boat2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board2h Private sailboat cruise4WD experience in Douro Valley5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 typical tasting locationsA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)Entrances mentioned on the ProgramEntry FeesLunch paired with the property winesOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPortugal oldest townPrivate 2h CruiseProfessional Guidethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic centerVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfessional Driver/guideVisit to a Vineyard and wine and cheese tastingCatamaran tour in the Sado estuaryVisit to National Park of ArrábidaVisit to Setúbal
- Not IncludedFlights from/to PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Visit the community of dolphins on the Sado Estuary;
Appreciate the aquatic choreographies of these friendly animals;
Explore the beautiful Nature of National Park of Arrábida;
Enjoy the view of Setúbal bay;
Taste the wonderful fish and seafood from the nearby Atlantic.
Costa Azul, in the Setúbal Península, is an area that extends over long white and thin sandy beaches, charming mountains, picturesque villages and vast inland plains. A place with an unique beauty and a balsam for our eyes.