Alentejo Wine Tour
Never-ending plains, and a sunny landscape at a steady pace, are one of the many charms of Alentejo. A region where time flows without any haste, with unique colors and a smell that sprouts from the earth, the stillness, and spirituality that only this landscape allows one to dazzle and feel.
We leave Lisbon, watching the landscape changing, the vast horizons that seem never-ending, with waving golden wheat fields. You will feel your rhythm slowing down.
Let’s meet this land and its people, their well-kept traditions recreated throughout time, their stories, their culture, and their souls.
Let’s know the deep Alentejo, which surrounds the biggest artificial lake in Europe: the Alqueva. A place that puts a spell on you so that you will always feel like coming back.
Let´s get into the heart of this region and these people, through our senses, visiting a Vineyard. The Alentejo wines surprise us with their colors, scents, and by its excellence. Like the landscape surrounding us, these wines show us their strength and personality.
Lunch will be in Beja where you will find a delicious and intense flavored gastronomy, made by the wise hands of people living here for many generations. It will be a real feast of senses!
Feeling reinvigorated, we are going back to Lisbon with a bit of this experience embodied in us, like a special moment to keep in our memory.
An experience at the rhythm of the earth.
- Departure Time 08:30 am - Pick up at your accommodation
- Return Time Approximately 6:30 pm.
- Dress Code Casual. Comfortable clothing and shoes, hat and warm jacket in Winter.
- Included LunchPersonal GuideVisit to a Winery and Wine Tasting
- Not Included 2 Cruise in a Typical Rabelo Boat2 h exclusive sunset tour with drink served on board2h Private sailboat cruise4WD experience in Douro Valley5 Star Accommodation5 unique typical tasting locationsa charming village in the Minho RegionA visit to 7 typical tasting locationsA visit to 7 unique tasting locationsA visit to BarcelosA visit to Buçaco National ForestA visit to CaminhaA visit to CascaisA visit to Ericeira VillageA visit to Óbidos VillageA visit to Ponte De LimaA visit to the village of CaminhaA visit to the village of CascaisA visit to ValençaAirport TransfersBreakfastDeparture TaxesDinner served on boardDinner served on board (Catering service from the restaurant DOC)Entrances mentioned on the ProgramEntry FeesLunch paired with the property winesOvernight at a luxury sailboatOvernight on a luxury sailboatPortugal oldest townPrivate 2h CruiseProfessional Guidethe gateway to Portugal for Pilgrimsthe oldest town in PortugalTraditional LunchVisit to a Vineyard and sparkling wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard in Colares and wine tastingVisit to a Vineyard with wine tastingVisit to Aveiro centerVisit to Aveiro historic centreVisit to Buçaco National ForestVisit to Cascais historic centerVisit to Sintra historic centerVisit to Sintra historical centerVisit to two wineries and Wine TastingVisit to Viseu historic centerVisit to Viseu historic centrewith free pedestrian circuit Lunch paired with the property wines
- IncludedProfessional Driver/guideVisit to a Vineyard and wine tastingVisit to Alqueva, the biggest artificial lake in Europe
- Not IncludedFlights to/from PortugalPersonal expensesOther expenses (entrances) not mentioned
Exclusive tour through the Alentejo Region, land of UNESCO Heritage;
Discover the bucolic landscapes of this region;
Visit the largest artificial lake in Europe, the Alqueva;
Let yourself be enchanted by vast vineyards, thousands of olive trees, cork oaks and holm oaks;
Visit one of the most famous Wineries from Alentejo and taste its delicious wines.
Alentejo enchants by its beauty. Come and meet the fascinating landscape, to discover the typical gastronomy of this region and its villages with a strong Moorish influence.